Sunday, March 6

Art-awesome-yea!

Here is a fun little story of the past month... We were in art class and my teacher is contently telling me, "I love it!" Now, i thought she was just doing her job and my penguin(with a detachable head- and even though it was kinda hard, i wanted it to be a piggy-bank) was average. Then, i decided that it would be a nice gift for Christmas to my mom(even though it would just be a card saying that you would get a free piece of art) but then my teacher wanted it to be displayed. with much surprise i replied YES! Then once we were done and off to another project, she wanted to display it in an art show and sell it for $15. Yes.

    great ending huh? well i'm Sean signing off!                            I really can't pull that off.

No comments:

Post a Comment