Monday, June 25

Monday MGW: Music

Music is one of the greatest things ever. It can make you happy, sad, anything. Some of my personal top five bands are:
  1. Hollywood Undead
  2. Red Hot Chili Peppers
  3. Skrillex
  4. Green Day
  5. The Offspring
(Note to play Undead below, you must have the Spotify Application)
In fact, I am listening to these bands (and more) now. Almost always when I am writing posts I am listening with this thing called Spotify. I LOVE THIS APPLICATION!!! All you need is a Facebook and you have unlimited listening to (almost) any song/band. It is also free other than if you want no ads. I am currently listening to Zed And Two Naughts by The Mars Volta. Also, Leave your favorite bands in the comment section.

Now for some fun. Best comedic songs:
  1. I'm Bo Yo by Bo Burnham
  2. Motherlover by The Lonely Island feat. Justin Timberlake
  3. I'm Awesome by Spose
I really like Bo Burnham so it was hard to choose out of any of his songs because I like them all so here is the best Bo Burnham

  1. I'm Bo Yo
  2. Words, Words, Words
  3. Oh Bo
  4. My Whole Family
  5. Art is Dead
 I hope you guys share my love for music. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment