Tuesday, June 26

Tuesday MGW: Video Games

Hey guys, today I will be talking to you about the thing keeping many poor kids from being popular. You guessed it, video games! When people spend to much time on them... yeah, they ain't considered "cool" but when you are not a frequent flyer, like me, it's easy to keep in touch with the real world. I enjoy games from popular titles such as TF2, to Portal (1,2) and not so well-known titles like MLB12 The Show to The Binding of Isaac. Today's program that is AWESOME is a little thing called Steam. With Steam you can easily buy the latest, most popular games in a click of a button. They also always have crazy sales and what not. I don't use my PC a lot for gaming so in my steam library I only have like 10 games but I may remind you Steam is not the only PC/Mac game provider. Here is the list of the day! Best PC/PS3 video games:

  1. Terraria
  2. Portal 2
  3. MLB12 The Show
  4. Minecraft
  5. The Binding of Isaac
This makes me want to play all of these games over again. I am gonna go play Portal 2. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment